Centurylink Secure Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Do you want to login to your Centurylink Secure account to look for prices or to pay bills yet unable to do so? Too many promotional ads yet there is no clear login page featured? Tired, annoyed and sick over your login dilemmas? It's time to end up your sufferings because we are here to lend you a helping hand! We can say such things because we ourselves experienced the hardships of trying to find and access their login page. In order to put a stop to these kind of problems, this page will provide steps on how to login to your Centurylink Secure account. Check out the instructional video and be enlightened! If you are still confused check out the step by step instructions provided underneath the video to help you more with your Centurylink Secure Login process:
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the Centurylink Secure Login page URL onto the address bar of your web browser: https://eam.centurylink.com/eam/login.do
- Once directed to their login page, provide the information needed in logging in to your account. On the first text field, input your Account User ID. After doing so, move on to the next text field.
- Enter your Password on the second text field featured. Make sure you are inputting your correct password so as to avoid any errors while trying to login to your Centurylink Secure Account.
- After filling in the mandatory fields, click the green Login button and you will be then directed to your Centurylink Secure Account.
Having troubles while logging in? Reset your login credentials:
- On the same page URL of Centurylink Secure: https://eam.centurylink.com/eam/login.do find the Need Help? column and choose between the choices the problem you are facing.
- If it is your User ID you are having problems with, click the User ID Login Assistance link and you will be then directed to their reset page. On that page, you will be asked to input your email address and after doing so click Continue to proceed to the next step (if there is any). Just follow the onscreen instructions and input the information asked carefully to avoid any errors while trying to reset your login credentials.
- If it is your Password you are having troubles with, click the Password Login Assistance and you will be then directed to their reset page. On that page, you will be asked to input your Account User ID and after doing so click Continue to proceed to the next step (if there is any). Just follow the onscreen instructions and input the information asked correctly to avoid any errors while trying to reset your login credentials.
- Double check the information you are inputting on the text fields and make sure you are inputting the corect one.
Exhausted all efforts and still cannot access your account? Contact Centurylink Secure directly:
>Write a letter:
Attn: Customer Service
100 CenturyLink Drive
Monroe, LA 71201
P.O. Box 4300
Carol Stream, IL 60197-4300
Do not forget to bookmark this page and check back later for any updates or changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding Centurylink Secure Login process.